欧洲杯投注To enjoy healthy and active lives, cats need the protection of their owners and the care of veterinarians. At Zoetis, we understand the deep bond between people and their cats, and we strive to support veterinarians as they provide their feline patients with the highest quality of care. We offer a diverse portfolio of vaccines, anti-infectives, medicines and diagnostic products to help cats enjoy long and healthy lives.
欧洲杯投注Below is a brief sampling of our feline products:
- A blood glucose monitoring system
- Cerenia® (maropitant citrate)
- An antiemetic to treat and prevent acute vomiting
- Convenia® (cefovecin sodium)
- The first anti-infective for the treatment of common bacterial skin infections in cats that provides an entire course of treatment in a single injection
- A broad-spectrum anti-infective and the first and only potentiated penicillin approved for use in cats and dogs
- Dexdomitor® (dexmedetomidine hydrochloride)
- A sedative and analgesic to facilitate clinical examinations, clinical procedures, minor surgical procedures, and minor dental procedures
- Revolution®/Stronghold® Plus (selamectin/sarolaner)
- A topical combination of parasiticides that treats ticks, fleas, ear mites, lice and gastrointestinal nematodes and prevents heartworm disease in cats
- A convenient, in-house culture medium that provides a simple, rapid, and practical method for confirming diagnosis of dermatophyte infections
- Simbadol® (buprenorphine injection)
- The first and only FDA approved buprenorphine for cats. Provides 24 hour surgical pain control.
- A family of benchtop and handheld diagnostic instruments, rapid assay tests and consumables
- Diagnostic tests that deliver accurate, fast and clear point-of-care results using Rapid Immuno Migration™ technology.